1Look,listen and say部分翻譯
Amy:Dad,will you take us to the park tomorrow morning?
埃采:爸爸,你明天早上將帶我們去公園嗎?
Mr Smart:Yes.l'II take you there at half past seven.
斯瑪特先生:是的。我將在七點半帶你們 去那里。
Amy:Half past eleven?
埃米:十一點半?
Ms Smart:Half past seven.
斯瑪特女士:七點半。
2Listen,read and act out部分翻譯
Daming:My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.
大明:我爸爸每天早上八點鐘去工作。
Fangfang:Whal does he do?
芳芳:他是做什么的?
Daming:He's a policeman.
大明:他是一名警察。
Fangfang:My father goes to work at six 'clock every enening.
芳芳:我爸爸每天晚上六點鐘去工作。
Daming:That's late. What's does he do?
大明:那很晚。他是做什么的?
Fangfang:He's a worker in a factory.
芳芳:他是一名工廠工人。
Daming:My mother goes to work at eleven o'clock every night.
大明:我媽媽每天晚上十一點鐘去工作。
Fangfang:That's very verylate.。What does she do?
芳芳:那非常、非常晚。她是做什么的?
Daming:She's a nurse.
大明:她是一名護士。
Fangfang:My mother goes to work at half past five every morning.
芳芳:我媽媽每天早上五點半去工作。
Daming:That's very early .What does she do?
大明:那非常早。她是做什么的?
Fangfang:She's a taxi driver.
芳芳:她是一名出租車司機。
Fangfang:Look! Here's my mother!
芳芳:看!我媽媽在這里!
Fangfang's mother:Hello,children.…take you to school.
芳芳的媽媽:你們好,孩子們。我將帶你們去學校。
Fangfang and Daming:Thank you!
芳芳和大明:謝謝您!
POLICE警察 TAXI出租車
3Listen and say部分翻譯
My father goes to work at eight o'clock every morning.He's a policeman.
我爸爸每天早上八點鐘去工作。他是一名 警察。
My father goes to work at six o'clock everevening.He's a worker in a factory.
我爸爸每天晚上六點鐘去工作。他是一名工廠工人。
4Practise部分翻譯
Look and say.
看一看,說一說。
teacher教師 doctor醫生 nurse護士
My uncle... 我叔叔……
My father... 我爸爸……
My mother... 我媽媽……
07:00七點08:30八點半 22:00晚上十點
小編推薦: 外研版五年級下冊英語Module1 Unit1部分課文翻譯 外研版五年級下冊英語Module6 Unit2部分課文翻譯 外研版五年級下冊英語Module6 Unit1部分課文翻譯